The best tools and the right stuff without the business sense, hustle, and effort won’t mean anything. The tools make the job easier. Just owning them doesn’t mean anything. You have to do the work.
And it’s that hustle to do the work form preparation to production to sales that can give you the advantage over people who just have the money and the stuff.
As Stephen C Hogan said. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.”
Because if you do, where’s that going to get you. Left with an unsuccessful business and collection of expensive stuff.
A lot of success isn’t quantifiable with a dollar sign, instead being measured in pure blood, sweat, and hard work. And the beauty of it is that none of this costs any thing and can be applied by literally every person on the planet regardless of their particular situation.
Today, we will get into the importance of the hustle, and the areas like sales and preparation, where hustle makes the difference between you and the person who isn’t hustling as hard.[gap size=”75px”] [x_audio_embed][/x_audio_embed] [gap size=”25px”]
- Sales skills and people skills are very important.
- How much you hustle selling and building relationships has a BIG effect on how well your business does?
- “The farms that can struggle are those that are too focused on production, and not enough on where that production is going with their customers and sales.”
- “You need to be able to stick with it long enough to continuously get better and design the flaws out of your system, that only comes through time.”
- “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” — Stephen C. Hogan
Need a walk in cooler?
Or is the old walk in not large enough or on the ropes?
Build a new one on the cheap or upgrade your old one using CoolBot technology.
Save $20 and Support the show by purchasing a CoolBot through this link – Keep it Cool HERE[gap size=”25px”]
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
CHECK OUT CURTIS’S ONLINE WORKSHOP[gap size=”25px”]
The course covers small scale vegetable farming from A to Z.
Full of content and details that we can cover in the show.
Over 6 hours of workshop videos just like the sample show above* (STREAMABLE and DOWNLOADABLE)
Complete mp3 audio of all of the videos (STREAMABLE and DOWNLOADABLE)
Plus over 5 hours of content in two bonus videos* (STREAMABLE and DOWNLOADABLE)
You get unlimited lifetime access to the content.