Customize your own starter package to get exactly what you want and what you need!
What’s the bare minimum required?
- 1 – Paperpot Transplanter
- Paper Chain Pots
- 10 – Germination Trays
- 1 – Opening Kit
The dibbler and the Kwik Klik™️ drop seeder are not required, but they will make your life on the farm A LOT easier.
Still need help?
We put together a complete market gardening package for someone who is completely new to the paperpot system. The package includes everything that you need to get started on your farm – all you need to do is add seeds and soil.
BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE
1. Are you planting chain pots by hand or using the Paperpot Transplanter?
|Paper Pot Transplanter||$949.00|| |
2. Choose your Paper Chain Pots
- 2″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as peas, radishes, turnips, salad greens, beets, and herbs.
- 4″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as cut lettuce, basil, head lettuce, beets, and spinach.
- 6″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as head lettuce, Salanova, kale, and other greens.
3. Get some Paperpot Germination Trays
- You need at least one 10 pack.
- Most farms will need at least 40 trays.
- Quantity discounts at 2 and 4 ten packs.
|Paperpot Germination Trays (10 Trays)||$89.00|| |
4. Get a Paperpot Opening Kit
|Paperpot Opening Kit||$79.00|
1. Do you want to bottom water?
|Solid Bottom Trays||$89.00|| |
2. Speed up your seeding?
|Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder - Frame||$369.00|| |
|Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder - 3mm Thick Top Seed Plates||$79.00|| |
|Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder - Bottom Seed Plates||$85.00|| |
3. Extra Spreader Frames?
|Spreader Frame||$49.00|| |