BUILD-YOUR-OWN PAPERPOT KIT
What are the minimum essential components of the Paperpot system?
- Paperpot Transplanter
- Paper Chain Pots
- Germination Trays
- Opening Kit (which includes a set of Spreader Bars and a Spreader Frame)
The following Paperpot components are not essential, but they will make your life on the farm A LOT easier.
- Drop Seeder
- Solid Bottom Trays
- Extra Spreader Frames
Scroll down to order the essential items (add all four to your cart and receive the Profitable Market Farming Course for FREE!) and the optional items.
Or, if you’re a professional market gardener who’s ready to get going with the complete Paperpot system, check out our Pro-Series Complete Starter Package.
REQUIRED COMPONENTS (add all four to your cart and get the Profitable Market Farming Course for FREE!)
1. Add a Paperpot Transplanter
2. Choose your Paper Chain Pots
See our Paper Chain Pot size chart here.
- 2″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as peas, radishes, turnips, salad greens, beets, and herbs.
- 4″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as cut lettuce, basil, head lettuce, beets, and spinach.
- 6″ chain pots are being used by growers for crops such as head lettuce, Salanova, kale, and other greens.
3. Add Paperpot Germination Trays
- You need at least one 10-pack.
- Most farms will need at least 40 trays.
- Quantity discounts at 2 and 4 10-packs. (2 packs @ $82 each, 4 packs @ $75 each)
|Paperpot Germination Trays||$95.00 – $330.00|
4. Add Paperpot Opening Kit
An opening kit consists of a set of Spreader Bars and a Spreader Frame.
|Paperpot Opening Kit||$100.00|
1. Do you want to speed up your seeding? Add a Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder.
|Kwik Klik Drop Seeder - Frame Only||$450.00|
|Kwik Klik Paperpot Bottom Seed Plate||$99.00|
|Kwik Klik - Paperpot 3mm Thick Top Seed Plates||$99.00|
2. Do you want to create seed depressions quickly with a Dibbler?
|Dibbler - Paperpot Trays||$250.00|
3. Do you want to bottom water?
|Paperpot Solid Bottom Trays||$95.00 – $330.00|
4. Do you want extra Spreader Frames?
|Spreader Frame (2-pack)||$100.00|
New to Market Gardening?
In this course, you will learn how you can farm profitably by specializing in high-value crops with short growth cycles as well as selling to niche market streams such as restaurants and CSA’s from someone who has done it for 7 years as a career.
The course is automatically added to your cart for free when you purchase all four essential components.
|Profitable Market Gardening Course||$200.00|
There are no reviews yet.