Engineered for Perfect Plant Growth
Each individual cell in our tray features an air pruning side slot on all four corners to discourage root circling and encourage better root growth. The bottoms of each cell are also open providing air pruning at the lower end of each cell.
Convenient and Flexible!
8 Epic 4-Cell Trays fit perfectly into a standard 1020 nursery flat giving you the convenience of having all of your seedlings in one tray while giving you the flexibility to remove one 4-cell tray at a time.
Designed with the gardener in mind.
Convenient finger holes in the bottom of each cell make it easy to remove seedlings when you are ready to transplant. No more using a knife or tool to remove your plants; simply push the seedling out with your finger.
- 3″ Deep Outside tray dimensions – 5-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ x 3-1/4″
- 3″ Deep individual cell dimensions – 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ x 3″
- 3″ Deep Soil Volume (per single cell): 13 cubic inches
- 4″ Deep Outside tray dimensions – 5-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ x 4-1/4″
- 4″ Deep Individual cell dimensions – 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ x 4″
- 4″ Deep Soil Volume (per single cell): 16.9 cubic inches
- Total 4-cell trays per 1020 tray – 8
- Made in the USA
- Food grade, BPA free, UV protected plastic
- Made from recycled materials
WHAT SETS EPIC TRAYS APART:
1. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Epic Trays were designed to never break. Thicker high-quality plastic allows the trays to take abuse without cracking, crushing, or shattering. These trays should last you for a lifetime.
2. MADE IN USA
Unlike a lot of other nursery trays, our Epic Trays are 100% designed and made right here in the US. Our plastic is domestically produced and sourced. We believe that supporting US manufacturing is vital to our country’s future.
3. EXTREME DURABILITY
Drop them, use them, abuse them – Epic Trays will stay intact through the abuse of years and years of gardening. Quality materials, design, and manufacturing make our Epic Trays extremely durable. If you are going to purchase something made out of plastic, you should only have to do it once.