Need an extra roller or a spare for your Jang JP1 or JP5 seeder?
Purchase individual rollers based on your needs.
Each roller is precision manufactured by Jang to ensure optimum seeding performance.
These rollers are a universal size and will fit any JP1 or JP5 seeder.
Jang Rollers for Market Garden Crops
- X24: typically used for arugula and carrots with 6-10 rows on a 30″ bed.
- F24: typically used for radish, lettuce, and other greens, with 6-10 rows on a 30” bed.
- Y24: typically used salad turnips with 6 rows on a 30″ bed.
- LJ24: typically used for larger seeds like spinach or cilantro with 10 rows per 30″ bed.
- More rollers listed below.
Choosing a Jang Roller
Below is a chart detailing the gear ratios and rollers needed to plant the following crops with the JP1.
There are FOUR variables to adjust when operating the JP1: the rollers, the gears, the number of rows per 30-inch bed, and the hopper brush, which is the little brush inside of the hopper which controls the amount of seed flowing from the roller.
*When adjusting your hopper brush, we suggest only opening it all the way up and all the way down. In the chart below, that’s what we are referring to.
This product is shipped with care from a third party and will arrive via USPS or UPS.