The JP1 is made in South Korea and its quality is second to none. The heavy-duty construction will keep it going year after year, unlike cheap Chinese knockoffs. If cared for and properly maintained the JP1 will last a lifetime and likely be the only single-row seeder you ever need to buy.
- Extremely high accuracy seeding in most soil conditions
- Unlimited seed spacing options – change rollers and gear ratios to get the perfect in-row spacing for your crop
- Singulate seeds – from small to large seeds, the JP1 gives you the ability to plant one or many
- Quick-release hopper makes changing rollers and pouring out seed easy and fast
- A covered hopper means you can plant in the rain without ruining seed
- Adjustable handle for height
- Handle push bar slides from side to side so you can seed comfortably from either side of the bed
- Changeable gears for adjusting seed density in-row
- Clear plastic hopper to view seed level
- Hopper volume = 0.26 gal
- Includes interchangeable sprockets #: 9, 10, 11 (2), 13, 14
*Rollers must be purchased separately. The Jang will not work without rollers.
SEEDING CHART FOR THE JP1
Below is a chart detailing the gear ratios and rollers needed to plant the following crops with the JP1.
There are FOUR variables to adjust when operating the JP1: the rollers, the gears, the number of rows per 30-inch bed, and the hopper brush, which is the little brush inside of the hopper which controls the amount of seed flowing from the roller.
*When adjusting your hopper brush, we suggest only opening it all the way up and all the way down. In the chart below, that’s what we are referring to.
The seeding chart was developed in partnership with Erich Shultz of Steadfast Farm.
The Jang ships from a third-party shipper; when you receive your Jang JP1, the only assembly required is to place the handle onto the main body.