Currently we are only offering microgreen plates that work with Paperpot Germination Trays.
We will be offering microgreen plates for 1020 trays later this year.
Why Kwik Klik™️ for microgreens?
The Kwik Klik™️ can be used for microgreens for most small to medium sized seeds.
You cannot use the system to seed tiny seeds (like celery or dill) or for large seeds (like nasturtiums or fava beans).
You cannot sue the system with wet-seeded microgreens such as sunflower and peas.
It’s a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik™️ is:
- Extremely fast – seed a flat in seconds
- Versatile – infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable and made with a powder-coated aluminum frame that reduces seeds sticking due to static electricity
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftspeople
- Very precise – seeds go where you want every time
- Quiet – it doesn’t require electricity or a noisy vacuum
How to order the Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder for Microgreens production?
1. Add the Kwik Klik™️ Frame to your cart
|Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder - Frame Only||$399.00|
The frame is the foundation of the system and is fully interchangeable. All of our Kwik Klik Top and Bottom seed plates can be used in the same frame.
2. Add Kwik Klik™️ Top Plate(s)
|Kwik Klik™️ - Paperpot 3mm Thick Top Seed Plates||$99.00|
All regularly stocked seed plates are listed. If you need another size email us (HELLO@PAPERPOT.CO) and we can custom make your plate.
Additional Seed Plates for other types of trays are available in our SHOP.
You can purchase ACL Staticide through Amazon.
3. Add a Kwik Klik™️ Bottom Plate
|Kwik Klik™️ Paperpot Bottom Seed Plate||$99.00|
That’s it. You’re done. 🙂
Call us at 877.850.1555
- Made in Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Works with paper chain pots, microgreens, 72,128,200 cell/Winstrip trays
- Custom seed plates (thickness, hole diameter, and hole pattern) are available
Lifetime Frame Warranty Information:
Frame warranty does not cover a frame that has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage, or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a Paperpot Co product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We think that most problems that will arise with the Kwik Klik™️ will be due to negligence rather than manufacturing or materials issues.
The warranty does not include the seed plates. The seed plates are acrylic; if you drop them or bang them against a surface, they will break and/or scratch. If you expose them to extreme temperature or moisture, they will deform. Please store your seed plates flat on a shelf away from extreme temperature and moisture.