Why Kwik Klik™️?
The Kwik Klik™️ works with pelleted and raw seed.
It’s a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik™️ is:
- Extremely fast – seed a flat in seconds
- Versatile – infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable and made with a powder-coated aluminum frame that reduces seeds sticking due to static electricity
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftspeople
- Very precise – seeds go where you want every time
- Optimized for microgreens. Special seed plates make microgreen seeding very fast and accurate in either 1020 flats or Paperpot Germination Trays
- Quiet – it doesn’t require electricity or a noisy vacuum
- Affordable – it costs less than comparable vacuum seeders
What’s included in the Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder Package?
The package includes a Kwik Klik Frame, a bottom plate, and four 3mm thick top plates.
The top plates have hole diameters of 2mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, and 6mm.
Additional Seed Plates for other types of trays are available in our SHOP.
KWIK KLIK SEEDING CHART
- Made in Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Works with paper chain pots, microgreens, 72,128,200 cell/Winstrip trays
- Custom seed plates (thickness, hole diameter, and hole pattern) are available
Lifetime Frame Warranty Information:
Frame warranty does not cover a frame that has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage, or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a Paperpot Co product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We think that most problems that will arise with the Kwik Klik™️ will be due to negligence rather than manufacturing or materials issues.
The warranty does not include the seed plates. The seed plates are acrylic; if you drop them or bang them against a surface, they will break and/or scratch. If you expose them to extreme temperature or moisture, they will deform. Please store your seed plates flat on a shelf away from extreme temperature and moisture.