Now accepting PRE-ORDERS for the new Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder.
- All pre-orders include a FREE bottom plate ($85 Value)
- Pre-order pricing is for the Kwik Klik™️ frame and a free bottom plate.
- Each frame requires a TOP and BOTTOM plate to be used, so you will also need to order a top plate (at a later time).
- Top Plates and Bottom Plates will need to match in pattern. For example, when seeding paper chain pots you will need a paperpot top and bottom plate. And those paperpot plates would only work for paper chain pots, they would not work any other cell tray because the cell arrangement is different.
- Seed plates must be ordered separately. We will follow up on all pre-orders regarding seed plate orders in late January. We are estimating that seed plates will cost $85 or less each.
- Pre-ordered seeders will begin shipping between February 15 and March 15. Orders will be shipped on a first-in-first-out basis.
Our new patent-pending Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder will revolution your greenhouse operations.
Quickly and accurately seed all 264 holes of the paper chain pot in seconds.
Just imagine seeding 264 holes one by one by hand versus seeding all 264 holes in one click.
The Kwik Klik™️ works with pelleted and raw seed making it a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik™️ is:
- Extremely fast – seed a flat in seconds
- Extremely versatile – infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable and made with a powder-coated aluminum frame
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftsman.
- Extremely precision – seeds go where you want ever time
- Optimized for microgreens. Special seed plates make microgreen seeding very fast and accurate
WHAT SETS THE Kwik Klik™️ APART?
- Ultra-durable Aluminum Frame: Compared to most acrylic/plastic drop seeders this one is made to last a lifetime. To back that up we offer a Lifetime Warranty* on the frame.
- Fully Customizable – You can easily remove both seed plates from the drop seeder giving you unlimited customizability. You can use the same frame (with different seed plates) for paper chain pots, standard cell trays, and microgreens.
- Attention to Detail – From adjustable plate tensioners to a truly unique spring mechanism to adjustable self-standing legs the Kwik Klik™️ was engineered down to the smallest details. We looked at every problem that drop seeders have and found a way to completely eliminate that problem.
- Full System Integration – The Kwik Klik™️ integrates seamlessly with our new spreader frame (coming soon) to allow perfect mating every time. This eliminates time consuming visual lining up of the seeder and the flat.
AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE TOOL
The Kwik Klik™️ doesn’t just seed paper chain pots…
It utilizes a fully interchangeable seed plate design giving you the ability to swap out both the top and bottom plate so you can seed 72, 128, 200 or any other cell flat, such as Winstrip trays.
We have also created special designed microgreens plates to make seed microgreens extremely quick and accurate – both in Paperpot Germination Trays and 10/20 trays.
You can change the plates out quickly without tools. Just loosen the tensioning screws, unscrew the spring, and remove one or both plates.
Whether you are seeding paper chain pots, cell trays, or microgreens the Kwik Klik™️ is a precision tool that allows you to put down a specific amount of seed in a specific pattern. Seeds go where you want each and every time you click the seeder.
Usually, really precise tools take time to master and require skill to operate, not this one just pour seed in and click. It couldn’t be easier.
LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY
The Kwik Klik™️ frame is handmade in Canada from aluminum giving it a robust design. No more worrying about dropping your plastic seeder. This one will stand the test of time. If the frame ever breaks under normal use we will repair or replace it for free.
EXTRA DETAILS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
The Kwik Klik™️ drop seeder has four built-in plate tensioners giving you the ability to control how tight the top and bottom plates are pressed together. Loosen then for easier seeding and tighten than to prevent seeds from going between the plates.
Adjustable legs allow the Kwik Klik™️ to stand on its own above the surface of the flat so you don’t have to hold it when dropping the seeds.
The aluminum frame does more than add strength. We have found that the aluminum frame greatly reduces static buildup on the seed plates.
We have designed a unique spreader frame (coming soon) to integrate with the Kwik Klik™️ allowing you to quickly line up the seeder and the spreader frame by feel and not just sight. The seeder easily mates to the spreader frame making the seeder even easier to use and easy to train an employee with.
- Made in Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Works with paper chain pots, microgreens, 72,128,200 cell/Winstrip trays
- Custom seed plates (thickness, hole diameter, and hole pattern) are available
How do I choose the correct seed plate?
Every Kwik Klik™️ requires two plates – top and bottom.
Top and bottom plates much match in hole pattern – 128 cell top plate goes with a 128 cell bottom plate. A 128 cell top plate will not work with a paperpot bottom plate. Be sure to order the same hole pattern for the top and bottom plate.
Top plates can be ordered in one of three thicknesses – 1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm. Thinner plates allow fewer seeds per hole than thicker plates given a constant hole diameter.
Top plates can be ordered in specific hole diameters. In general, larger seeds require larger holes. Larger hole diameters will allow more seeds per hole than thinner plates given a constant seed plate thickness.
Once you have a specific hole pattern bottom plate any matching top plate will work with it – regardless of hole diameter or the plate thickness. For example, a paperpot bottom plate will work with a 3mm thick top plate with 1.5mm diameter holes and a 6mm thick top plate with 8mm diameter holes.
More specific seed plate selection information will be coming in the future.
Lifetime Frame Warranty Information:
Frame warranty does not cover a frame that has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a Paperpot Co product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We think that most problems that will arise with the Kwik Klik™️ will be due to negligence rather than manufacturing or materials issues.
The warranty does not include the seed plates. The seed plates are acrylic which means if you drop them or bang them against a surface they will break and/or scratch.