Tips from Rob on Transitioning Into Farming
- Surround yourself with successful people and you are by default raised up to their level. This includes virtually.
- Get debt free or at least have a solid plan in place when you transition into farming.
- You won’t know everything when you start, but that shouldn’t hold you back. Start somewhere. Try something.
- Take what you have now and use it. Can you apply it to what you want to do?
- Use the skills that you have to your advantage. Rob was able to apply a lot of his skills from the corporate world to farming.
- Everyone starts somewhere. Accept that. It won’t all happen overnight.
- “I determined what I needed to do, to position myself towards an exit strategy that would get me to where I wanted to be as quickly as possible, and also make the money that I needed to do that.”
Learn More from Curtis Stone: