Listen to more episodes of Farm Small Farm Smart
What to do if your business model sucks.
- If your model isn’t working, why isn’t it working?
- Are you not selling enough?
- Are you selling the wrong stuff?
- Are you not producing enough?
- Are you producing the wrong stuff?
- Are you charging the right prices?
- Are you focusing on the wrong tasks?
- Getting a consultant may help to identify major problems and might save you time and money.
- What’s your edge?
- What are you doing that everyone else isn’t?
- What’s your niche? Are you in the right niche?
- What are others the successful farmers doing that you aren’t?
- Are you willing to accept that it isn’t working and put in the time to figure out why it isn’t working and then put in the hard work to fix it?
- Is this what you really want to do?
- If it worked would it be fun?
- Are you actually good at this?
- Can you and do you want to get better?
- What is the market and your gut saying?
- Is this gaining traction or are you forcing it?
- Is this really the best use of your skills?
- Maybe you are better doing something else, despite what you want to do.
- Do you want to be a business owner or someone who just grows plants?
- Can you accept the risk going forward if things don’t change?
Learn More from Curtis Stone:
Listen to The Urban Farmer audiobook
One reply on “The Urban Farmer: Your Business Model Sucks, or You’re Not Very Good at It… (and what to do about it) (FSFS35)“
This episode makes me miss playing poker.