Bits of wisdom
- I find the closer you get to meet the demand, the closer that you get to saturate it.
- “I don’t want to do anything on the farm that I am not getting paid for. I want to plant, harvest, and market – that’s where I want to focus all of my energy.”
- “Be open-minded, but not so open-minded that your brain falls out.”
- “It’s kind of a nice place to be when you can say no.” Saying no can be a good thing.
- It is extremely important to build social capital.
- When you have a limited amount of land and limited labor and time it is important to only do things that you are getting paid for.
Learn More from Curtis Stone: