Tips For Creating On Farm Systems
- Can you replicate what you know? Knowing that you can will give you a better understanding if your own systems.
- Have clear objective each day. That climates scrambling and time wasting.
- You don’t want to hire someone until you have systems. If it isn’t systematized how you are you going ot make sure that they do what you want them to do?
- “If your paying for someone else’s trial and error, then you’re wasting money.
- Teach employees the reason behind the thinking. Get them to to understand the thought process.
- Have standards in the way that things are done. You have to have everyone doing everything the same way. If not, and something goes wrong, then you can’t backtrack and figure out what happened. Was it user error or system error?
- There are no easy answers. You will make mistakes, accept that. Learn from them and evolve.
- “How can I be more like water and flow around this thing.” Sometimes the easiest path is best.
Learn More from Curtis Stone: