End of Year Reflection, and Planning for Next Year
- Take time in the off-season to reflect on this year.
- Look at what didn’t work out this year.
- How can you prevent it going forward?
- What if anything can you change to avoid those types of problems?
- Start laying out a schedule for your days and weeks in advance. It will take the stress off and allow you to better utilize your time.
- Just starting out? How to use the off-season?
- Try to identify the leverage points and focus on those first.
- Try to visualize and optimize those systems ahead of time.
- Start laying out your land.
- You can start building your processing equipment and setting up that infrastructure.
- Think about and develop your post harvest processes.
- Think about – This is what I have to do now to hit the ground running, and this is what I can do later.
- Get rid of the negative voices in your life. Those relationships will hold you back.
- “You’re the average of the five people that you spend the most time with.”
- The best time to do it is now.
- Take on tasks now. Pushing them off makes them harder to come back to do.
Learn More from Curtis Stone: