Preparing Mentally for Farming
- Before you take the journey. Be prepared to accept that absolute failure is a reality and not be afraid of that.
- What’s the most realistic worst case scenario if everything goes wrong?
- If all else fails you can always get a job.
- Regrets can haunt you. If it’s the future, and you didn’t go after it, you better be OK your reason why.
- Does your current occupation give you meaning? If not, why are you doing it?
- At the beginning you have to accept that what you are doing might not work. And realize that everyone starts there.
Learn More from Curtis Stone: